The Administrator has the final say on the running of the site. Moderators are normal members who have volunteered to help 'moderate' the forums. If you have a problem, you may make a complaint to the Admin directly and not publicly on the website. Creating threads to question administrative or moderating decisions, such as thread removals and closures, is not permitted. We are not perfect and if you feel that we have made a mistake, please privately contact Admin or email us and we will review the situation.
1. By choosing to use Breedia.com, you agree be legally bound by these terms which shall take effect immediately on your first use of Breedia.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use Breedia.com.
2. You understand that Breedia may change these terms at any time. You agree to review these terms regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes made.
3. Your ongoing use of Breedia.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
4. You agree to read and if required, abide by/to all Announcements/Rules posted in the Breedia forums, Chat Rooms or any other part of the Breedia site.
5. These terms also apply to the use of any of Breedia’s sister sites, such as Breedia.com.
THE USE OF BREEDIA.COM
6. You agree to use Breedia.com only for lawful purposes, in a way that does not infringe the rights of, inhibit or restrict anyone else's use and enjoyment of Breedia.com. You agree not to post or submit any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). Prohibited behaviour also includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within Breedia.com.
7. You may not adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Breedia.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Breedia.com content requires the prior written permission of Breedia.
8. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, post, broadcast, download, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Breedia.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
TAKING PART OR CONTRIBUTING TO BREEDIA.COM
9. Where you are invited to submit any contribution to Breedia.com (including any photographs, text, graphics, audio or video) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant Breedia a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licenseable right and license to use, modify, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution nationally and internationally and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant to Breedia the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to Breedia.com. By submitting your contribution to Breedia.com, you:
9.1 warrant that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Breedia for all the purposes specified above;
9.2 warrant that your contribution does not infringe any law;
9.3 warrant that your contribution is not defamatory;
9.4 indemnify Breedia against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Breedia as a result of your breach of the above warranty;
9.5 waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its inclusion on Breedia.com.
9.6 agree that any monetary contributions you make are non-refundable donations (this includes but is not limited to upgrading memberships and/or advertising on the site). You also agree that any of the connected services may be withdrawn at any time for any reason.
BREEDIA.COM DISCUSSION AREA RULES
10. You agree to use Breedia.com Discussion Areas (which henceforth refers to all Message Boards, Online Chat Rooms and Discussion Forums associated with Breedia.com and/or Dog Talk) in accordance with the following Discussion Rules. You should also read and if required, abide by/to all Administrator or Moderator Announcements/Rules.
10.1 If you post or submit any inappropriate content or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on Breedia.com, and Breedia considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, Breedia may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your ISP (Internet Service Provider) about the infringement/s.
10.2 Breedia reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
10.3 You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature, this includes graphics, text, programs, video or audio.
10.4 Submitting material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
10.5 You agree to only contribute materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties.
10.6 The views expressed in Breedia.com Discussion Areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of Breedia.
10.7 If you are under 16 please obtain a parent's or guardian's permission before reading any Breedia.com Discussion Area, and never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, telephone numbers or home address).
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
- Multiple login accounts are not allowed.
- Unlawful or objectionable content is not allowed. Abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, disruptive, defamatory, hateful, profane, threatening, harmful, racially offensive, sexually-oriented or any other objectionable material is not acceptable.
- Contributions must be constructive and polite.
- Users of all ages and abilities may be taking part in Breedia.com Discussion Areas therefore please act appropriately.
- Spamming is not allowed. We do not allow the posting of the same or very similar posts many times. Please do not re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or post off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
- User-submitted advertising is not allowed
- User-submitted 'collections' (monetary or otherwise) are not allowed - except in the 'Fund-Raising' section on the forums, for dog related items only.
- Inappropriate user names are not allowed
- You may not refer to web site addresses (URLs) without prior permission from a member of the Administration team.
- Do not reveal any personally identifiable information about yourself or about anyone else.
11. All names, images and logos identifying Breedia or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, trademarks and design rights of Breedia and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any patent, trademark, design right or copyright of Breedia or any other third party.
12. Under no circumstances will Breedia be liable for any losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise) including but not limited to: loss of data; loss of business; loss of revenue or anticipated profits; loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; loss of opportunity; losses suffered by third parties; or any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Breedia.com regardless of the form of action.
13. Breedia.com content, including all names, information, directory listings, articles, pictures, images, logos and icons regarding or relating to Breedia, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations, recommendations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, non-infringement, accuracy and security.
14. Breedia does not warrant that functions contained in Breedia.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Breedia.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
15. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on Breedia.com then these terms shall prevail.
16. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
17. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.